i've had a pretty lazy/unproductive week this week (until today...i think i've gotten more done today than the rest of the week combined!). i've also been a little...how do you say...grumpy. i don't know why...but i'm glad i'm feeling better. so in honor of me having such a good day, i thought i'd tell you a few things i'm thankful for:
* jackson sleeping so well. it's easy to forget how bad of a sleeper he used to be. i remember the days that i'd have to hold him in order for him to take a nap for more than 30-40 minutes. now, he'll take two 1 1/2-2 hour naps everyday (and i rarely have to go in and help him get back to sleep). this is a HUGE answer to prayer. when i used to have to hold him during his whole nap or go in 5-7 times during his nap to help him get back to sleep, i'd pray and pray and pray for God to help jackson sleep better. i'd tell God that i knew he could make jackson sleep better, so PLEASE, God...do your thing. and he certainly has.
* fridays. i LOVE fridays. it means that my husby's going to be home for the next 2 days. i'm thankful that he's working in so close to home right now and he usually gets home by 3:45pm everyday, but it never seems like enough time. so, i love having him home for 2 whole days!
* the blue sky and the sunshine. supposedly, we'll be enjoying 70 degree weather by sunday...we weren't sure if this was ever going to happen. maybe the rest of our snow will finally melt.
* a vacuum cleaner that actually sucks up the floor crud.
* our little house in a great neighborhood.
* tiny babies. my new niece and our friends' new son.
* having all the laundry clean and actually put away!
* fridays. i LOVE fridays!
(now, i just gotta learn to think of all the things i'm thankful for during the not so great time)
HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!!!