Monday, February 18, 2008

i'm it...

i got tagged by my cousin, dave. this one seems kinda fun. so, here goes...



Here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating!
2. Find page 123
3. Find the first 5 sentences
4. Post the next 3 sentences
5. Tag 5 people



the nearest book to me was Super Baby Food by Ruth Yaron...i know, this may not be too exciting.



"I feed my baby this meal in the morning at around 8-9 am, after I've gotten the older kids off to school. The baby can wait to eat his breakfast because the milk feeding he drank upon awakening tides him through the early morning. The main meal includes egg yolk"



i tag:
lauren
troy
sherry
joel
scott

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I see now you tagged me too! So I updated my "it" post. I just love this blogging community thing!