i was tagged my amy to do a meme.
*6 Non-Important things/habits/quirks about myself:
1. i didn't know what a "meme" was. and i wasn't completely sure what it meant to be "tagged". (thanks for the clarification, amy!)
2. i got a summons for jury duty for the month of january. i didn't have to appear all month...until now. i have to go tomorrow! i've never done this before...i'm hoping the judge will excuse me (i'm supposed to go to newberg, oregon on friday for midyear board meetings)
3. i have a REALLY hard time when my husband eats crunchy foods (not just my husband, but i'm around him most). it's more than a pet peeve...it often will make me angry. i know, sad...but it's true.
4. i really don't like doing laundry, but i don't like it when someone else folds my clothes. (it's gotta be done the "right" way.)
5. i live in a house that's only 720 square feet.
6. i have a scar on my left hand from when plastic that was on fire dripped on my hand.
i tag lauren and dren