Sunday, August 8, 2010

pictures

wow...i haven't updated my blog in quite some time. since my last post: david is 2 months old already, jackson will be 3 in a month, the camp season has come and gone at twin lakes friends camp, eric and i celebrated our 8th anniversary, we took a trip to oregon, played at the park, etc, etc...
instead of trying to catch up on everything, i'll just post some random pictures. enjoy!

they both loved the beach
susan, dad, me and david
after he got used to the sorta cold water, jackson LOVED swimming
david and david (notice baby david's shirt? "team grandpa")
fun at the park
during our time in oregon we spent a day at the coast. this double decker bus is at the blue heron cheese company in tillamook...it's originally from coeur d'alene
my boys-love, love, LOVE them
smiles!
bedtime story
"reading"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. Hmmmm, could the book in the last picture be The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Woods, er, um, I mean by Eric Carle?

Cindy said...

Love your wrap!

Unknown said...

Great pictures and cute little babies you got there... Merry Christmas


John
Aoudad Sheep Hunting

hapi said...

Hi janell, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!